Re: Why isn't BBQ in the core?

We use object quota at AstroVR.  Well, we effectively don't impose *any* quota
at all and using straight object quota (with a very high limit) is the easiest
way to implement it.

In a RL system designed to help get work done quota should be allocated in a
way that makes it easiest for the work to get done, and until system limits
are reached it makes sense to let those doing the work use the quota.  I
imagine that at some point this could be a problem.

Since very large quota uses involve storing huge amounts of data in-MOO, one
solution is to interface the MOO to a commercial large scale DBMS, a path
we are pursuing with some success.

- Dave Van Buren