bad behaviour/problem, was: interesting behavior/problem (fwd)

Brent Mosbrook (brentm@zyxel.com)
Thu, 31 Mar 1994 19:23:15 +0200

On Thu, 31 Mar 1994, Uwe Fuerst wrote:

> Brent: when do you expect the new fixed roms to get released (or are they
>        already available)?

At the moment, we are still going through a beta rom every couple days.
I have put the latest beta's up on the FTP site, in the
/pub/other/zyxel/beta subdir.  These roms are password protected zip
files, and if you are interested in testing them, please email for the
password.

Brent Mosbrook                                brentm@zyxel.com
Technical Support                           voice - 714-693-0808
ZyXEL                                       BBS -   714-693-0762
FTP - ftp.sdsc.edu   /pub/other/zyxel       Fax -   714-693-8811