Vgetty voctopvf conversion problems

Gary Gunderson (gary@panics.wimsey.com)
Sun, 13 Mar 1994 06:35:43 +0100

>Hi,
>
>Edwards, Chip wrote:
>> > I am wondering, therefore, what it is that I am doing wrong in creating these
>> > voc files? Is it possible that the versions of my sound files utilties
>> > (the Creative ones) a very new and are producing voc files that I won't be
>> > able to use?
>>
>>   I believe there is a utillity called vocn2o.exe which converts new voc
>> to old voc. Try that before you play with the voc file. I had nice results.
>
>Is there source code for this tool available?
>
>gert

Just had a look for it on my DOS machine in the sb16\vocutil directory. It
is there and works as advertised (thanks Chip). I suspect that someone
will have to bug Creative Labs to see if they would be willing to release
the source for this.

Later ...

Gary
Panix Internet          | Gary Gunderson | "Great spirits have always
Educational Services    |                |  been violently opposed by
gary@panics.wimsey.com  |                |  mediocre minds..."
gary@panix.surrey.bc.ca |                |           Albert Einstien