faxspool(1) / faxqueue(5): please comment (fwd)

Uwe Fuerst (argus@ganymed.phiger.com)
Wed, 9 Mar 1994 08:13:54 +0100

Gert Doering wrote:

> Uwe Fuerst wrote:
> >
> > Gert Doering wrote:

> > > I include the code line to do it in the mail - so you can just cut'n paste
> > > the command to another window and execute it there... ;-)
> >
> > That's perfectly ok with me, but think of the poor console users, too.
> > They usually don't have any cut'n paste facilitiy :-)
>
> Yes, sure - but then, it's only one "cd" and one "mv" command, so it
> should not be too difficult - and in addition, one could always load the
> mail into "vi" and
> :.,.+1 !	the command lines...
  ^^^^^^^^
  huhhh! ;-)

You could add a comment 'bout this for the vi'ies to the mail -=hehehe=-
(na, just kiddin :-)

Regards,
		Uwe
--
Uwe S. ___ # uf@phiger.com            Just my $0.02 (thanks for the bandwidth).
Fuerst <|> # "If only women came along with pulldown menus and online help!"