WAS Re: Black List... is hanging ZyXEL now

Gert Doering (gert@greenie.muc.de)
Sun, 6 Mar 1994 15:56:43 +0100

Hi,

Chris Lewis wrote:
> [modem lockup / cleared by RING / suspect : EDR!]

Basically, that sounds reasonable, but...

> This occurs even if you don't have EDR enabled, because the modem
> is listening anyways.
>
> I mentioned CND last time, but I don't think that has anything to
> do with it.  It did this before I started using CND.

Well, do you remember the ROM version that you used when it locked up the
first time? Are you sure that EDR has already been there???

gert

--
Ok, Ihr habt gewonnen, hier ist eine neue signature...

Gert Doering - Munich, Germany                             gert@greenie.muc.de
fax: +49-89-3243328                         gert.doering@physik.tu-muenchen.de