problem with sending faxes with Sportster flash

Dr. Ingmar Hellhoff (IHellhoff@t-online.de)
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 15:53:13 +0100

Hi Gert,

You say it's a firmware-problem. But I don't understand, that I havn't
this problem with the same modem and remote-machine under Win95. In this
case I cand send faxes without problems. (???????????)

Ingmar

.