USR Sportster Voice 56 x2

Gert Doering (gert@greenie.muc.de)
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 09:22:14 +0100

Hi,

cheryl wrote:
> what I mean is some wardial programs have voice detection. I mean all
> the tones the modem can detect like voice,data,fax,no answer ete. I'm
> trying to find out if my new usr sportster can detect voice. When you
> ring out and a voices answers the phone. So when using a wardialer if
> it's not a data tone or fax or no answer it comes up with voice if a
> person answers it.

Try again. Explain in small steps, and in whole sentences what you are
trying to do. Do you want to dial out with a "wardialer" (whatever that
might be)? Do you want to answer calls from a "wardialer"?

Please be precise, and supply the complete picture. I feel tired of
reading minds.

gert

           //www.muc.de/~gert/
Gert Doering - Munich, Germany      gert@greenie.muc.de