modems and the "Erdtaste"

Gernot Zander (hifi@gmx.de)
Sat, 14 Feb 1998 06:36:10 +0100

Hi,

in de.alt.comm.mgetty Gert Doering <gert@greenie.muc.de> wrote:
> > > I have checked how the GVC modem gets its "flash to ground":
> > > One has to prefix with a ">", that means a possible prefix could be
> > > (according to Blatzheim): ATX3DP>W
> >
> > Some modem also have a flash function (e.g. for PABX) used with
> > ATDT!number. Maybe unrelated.

> Yes, ATD! is "fairly" common. But I've never seen an "Erdtaste"-Modem
> before -- good to know that it exists.

By the way: I've seen a few rockwelloides with ">" for "Erdtaste"
documented in the manual. But later I saw the jug had only 2 pins
connected (one will need a third one for that). Althou there were
selled in germany with BZT licence.

mfg.
Gernot

--
<hifi@gmx.de> (Gernot Zander)
"Multimedia ist die neue, allgemeine Bezeichnung fuer Elektrogeraete."