G3 Viewer for Windows

Amadeu Pi (AmadeuP@santiveri.es)
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 10:03:50 +0100

None that I know of, but conversion from g3 files to (multi page)-tiff
is very fast and then you can use MS Imaging to view it.

MS Imaging is great I recommend it. It comes standard with NT4, you
can download from MS web site the windows 95 version and altough
there is no version for NT 3.51, if you have the NT4 version I could
send you instrucions on how to install it on NT 3.51.

In fact this is the setup I use. Mgetty receives the fax, I convert
it to tiff in the linux box and the I send it by mail as a mime
attachment (with a modified version of samples/new_fax.mime) to a fax
reviewer who redistributes them. Most of my users work on Winframe
(Multi user NT 3.51) and that's why I have Imaging on the three windows
versions told.

Let me know if you want the installation instructions for NT 3.51

Hope this helps

Amadeu

|     | Casa Santiveri, S.A.  |
| Amadeu Pi   | Encuny, 8    |
| System&Network Admin. | 08038 Barcelona (Spain)  |
| Casa Santiveri, S.A. | Tel.: (+34) 3 223 00 99 |
|     | Fax:  (+34) 3 223 02 95 |
|     | e-mail.: amadeup@santiveri.es |

.