PBM to something smaller :)

Amadeu Pi (AmadeuP@santiveri.es)
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 10:15:26 +0100

If what you want is convert from g3 to tiff, you do not need to convert
to pbm at all, I strongly recommend fax2tiff (it needs libtiff found at
 ftp://ftp.sgi.com/graphics/tiff ).

It is lightning fast and can produce a multi-page tiff file from several
g3
files.

Hope this helps

Amadeu

|     | Casa Santiveri, S.A.  |
| Amadeu Pi   | Encuny, 8    |
| System&Network Admin. | 08038 Barcelona (Spain)  |
| Casa Santiveri, S.A. | Tel.: (+34) 3 223 00 99 |
|     | Fax:  (+34) 3 223 02 95 |
|     | e-mail.: amadeup@santiveri.es |

.