SW: Vgetty Problem - Zyxel 2864D

Bjoern Buerger (b.buerger@tu-bs.de)
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 23:46:50 +0100

Gert Doering wrote:

> Now it's up to you -- check with your modem manual which kinds of
> compression type and recording speed is permitted, and set up "voice.conf"
> accordingly. What it's using now is not supported by the modem...

Well, I tried _every_ mode that was available, but _nothing_ happened...

+++ But I solved the problem... +++

After recompiling AND newer Firmware (1.19) everything is going right
:-)
So you were right - It was the old firmware too! But I
donīt understand it - why did it VOICE with WIN95 and Atari but not with
Linux ?
BTW: now vgetty uses _every_ compression mode except "1".

Thank you very much for your support :-)

CU, Bjoern

Bjoern Buerger - Student of electrical engineering
Technical University Braunschweig / Germany
contact: bbuerger@tu-bs.de
w3-site: bbs.home.pages.de
PGP-Key ID: 0xF4B3CF51 wwwkeys.nl.pgp.net
.