Vgetty

Stefan Hornburg (racke@gundel.han.de)
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 22:04:23 +0100

s.fritsch@usa.net (Sebastian Fritsch) writes:

> Hello,
>
> can someone send me a version of vgetty or just tell me where I can
> download it. It doesn't seem to me that I can download it somewhere in
> the whole world..
> Would be nice.
>
> Thank you.
> Sebastian Fritsch

OK, I just send you the package. I've told my 13 brothers to send you this
package as well. I'm sure one makes it through.

Falling back to earnest mode, just ftp/wget it from
ftp://ftp.leo.org/pub/comp/networking/communication/modem/mgetty/mgetty1.1.12-Jan27.tar.gz

Ciao
		Racke

--
*NEW* Racke's Package and Resource Database    *NEW*
*NEW* http://www.han.de/~racke/pard/    *NEW*