Strange vgetty behaviour

Frank Doepper (woffs@frosch.l.east.de)
Mon, 2 Feb 1998 19:27:41 +0100

Frank Doepper <woffs@frosch.l.east.de> wrote:
> I think, the magic "!" doesn't come through for some strange reason.
> We have to PUSH it through the wire, but I don't know the secrets of
> programming the serial interface/FIFO, therefore I don't know how to.
> The poor and lonely "!" has to fight against a flood of data which is
> received, and we really should help him (or her).

BTW: It looks like it works better when set the 'compression' not to 4 bit
but to 2 bit. But it sounds really ugly then. But it makes the 'serial
interface trouble with slower computers' hypothesis more probable.

But the truth is: i kannot spik englisch. :-)

Frank.
--
http://www.imn.htwk-leipzig.de/~fdoeppe/ - PGP available -
.