Re: MacMOO

>The MOO server for Macintosh is getting more and more out of date.
>Another option *might* be to run MachTen personal ($500), and run the
>MOO off of that. MachTen runs in a Macintosh window; it doesn't take
>over your computer like Linux does your IBM-PC.
>
>Whether or not it's at all efficient, I dunno; haven't had a chance to
>test it yet.

I dunno how MOO under MachTen would be (I'd imagine not great cause of the
various overheads), but my boss runs MachTen on his powerbook and speaks very
favorably of it.

It's got a nice X server, too.

--The Woj                    Matthew Wojcik                   woj@ccs.neu.edu
                        Experimental Systems Group              woj@mitre.org
          College of Computer Science, Northeastern University