DB Crash

I am writing this as a note to all of the wizards who monitor this list.
On Friday, June 28th RiverMOO crashed in a panic.  After checking the
logs we found out it was because of lack of available memory.  Upon
checking the server log further, we traced the source to a character
named Rainer.  We were logging evals while we were trying to find the
source of our lag some time ago and had continued to do so.  What we
found was an obvious attempt to crash the moo (which involved several for
and while statements that intentionally bloated a property on the player).

I am sending his character name and email address to this list so that
others can keep an eye out for him.  In all honesty, I'd like to see him
lose his player char everywhere, but that's just me :)

Char: Rainer (at river anyway)
Email Address: rknapp@pcs.cnu.edu

Enjoy,

Christopher Delaney