Re: IP # from connection_name?

Patrick Sibenaler wrote:
> is there a way to pull the actual connection ip number from one
> of the net commands? My connection_name() returns the machine name,
> although the 1.8.0p5 manual sais that it returns the name OR the
> decimal values.-Or is there a verb that's able to convert names
> using DNS requests?

There is no builtin to do that.  To my knowledge connection_name will
always return a name unless the DNS lookup fails.  This is something
I'd like to see in the next version of the server, have it all IPs
and a DNS function.  (It'd make (black,etc.)listing work better, and
cut most lists of hosts size in half)

--
Mike Thompson aka Shadow RAM : Made from 100% all natural